Friday, November 28, 2008

Crush

I have certain given talents: finding a fabulous makeup product that will inevitably be discontinued, remembering images but not names or any attendant information that would allow me to look it up later and extremely expensive taste. When I go shopping I can look at a whole rack of clothes and only find one thing I like... and that one item will be the most expensive thing there. No that I'm a snob, I don't even look at the price tag until after perusing the merchandise. For some reason my taste tends to cost a pretty penny.

At home I have a piggy bank where I toss my spare change. When the pig is feeling heavy I put it into rolls and head to the bank at which point I can use it towards anything I like. This money is "off the books" in accountant lingo. Brent and I have a don't ask, don't tell policy when it comes to those funds. It's no small chunk of change either; the last time I emptied it I had over $75 in there. I've designated this money towards my shoe fettish. Currently the pig is fat so I thought I'd peruse zappos.com and I found these:



I LOVE THEM!!! They're just my style: a sassy twist on a classic Mary Jane. Of course, they're ridiculously expensive. Now if only I could turn this talent into something useful...

2 comments:

Alyse said...

OH my gosh Danika! I found those on zappos and they are beautiful!!! I think i would be TOO scared to wear $629.00 shoes! I'd probably break them when the first time i wore them! miss you!!!

Alyse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.