Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Clockwork Orange

I came home from work one day to discover Liesel eyelids were rimmed in red. I was worried she had conjunctivitis or had somehow hit herself. It definitely didn't look right. Whitney was in the kitchen and I asked what happened to which she responded, "Oh, I have pictures."

While Whitney was distracted, Liesel managed to climb up to the dining room table, grab my favorite (discontinued) berry colored lipstick and well, did this:

I'm SO glad Whitney took pictures! Our Mom always told us when our child does something destructive, don't get mad just take a picture. It's always funny down the road once the frustration has worn off. This is now the screen saver on my blackberry and I love the reaction I get from people who beg to see a recent photo. This one really does say a thousand words!

5 comments:

Stargirl said...

Although, I think you may need to review with her the difference between "lips" and "eyes." It'll save her some embarrassment later, trust me. :)

russia boy said...

Oh...the funny thing is that she looks like she KNOWS she did something wrong! I like your mom's philosophy...I need to implement that at my house when Andrea puts used diapers in the toilet because that's where potty goes right?

The Wuehler Wireless said...

She is too cute with that lipstick on her eye. I think she might even look cuter in it than you.=0)That put a big smile on my face. Thanks for sharing

Happy Camper said...

Is that the same puppy dog face Brent makes when the Sox are losing? Cause she looks just like him right there!

Reggs said...

Don't worry Liesel, I'm sure they have that same color in an eyeshadow. :D
Love the pic!