Sunday, September 20, 2009

Did I Mention?

Due March 19th.

13 comments:

EmmaLee said...

AHHHH! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Did I mention I am so excited. This time it will be a boy and be the spitting image of Danika, that's my prediction!

Stargirl said...

Okay, besides the obvious "Congratulations!"...
That candle disturbs me. 1) it's designed as a present. Any reason to gift this candle would imply that the receiver already HAS a bun in the oven, and if you get it and you're not pregnant, isn't that a little awkward? 2) you're supposed to burn it. Think about that for a minute. It's disturbing.

But really... Congrats!

Cheryl and William said...

Congratulations!!! SUPER excited for you to have another adorable kid like Liesel!

Chelsea said...

no way! that's awesome!! congratulations!!! hope you've been feeling good.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I love that picture. What a cute way of telling everyone.

russia boy said...

Love the bun... And I've always wanted to go apple picking on the east coast in the fall.

Katrina said...

Hooray! Something to look forward to around St. Pattys day! Lets hope for another red-head!! :D

Happy Camper said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Libby said...

Okay, you've already heard my congratulations, so you know I'm excited for you. But I TOTALLY need to echo Stargirl. What's with the lighting the symbolic baby on fire? Huh? Whoever came up with that as a gift obviously has some serious issues to work out.

(And yeah, SO excited!)

Em said...

Congrats Danika! Cute candle. When I was on my mission a couple in the ward dressed at halloween up as a baker and and oven with a bun in it , when she was pregnant. Super cute!

Reggs said...

YAY!! I've known for awhile and now we can start harassing you for pregnancy deets.
I actually think the candle is really cute! Who wouldn't want a candle that smells like a honey bun? What would be disturbing is if it was a wax baby in the oven that you light. No?

Leah Claire said...

No way! That is so exciting. So happy for you all. :)

Christine said...

congrats! we couldn't be happier for you--spring is the perfect time for a baby!