Thursday, March 11, 2010

Help?

Any Cougars out there happen to know what was in BYU Sparkle? They don't make it anymore and if memory serves it was some concoction of cranberry juice, orange juice and Sprite??? I can't remember for sure though so I'm hoping someone else does.

Mucho obligado in advance for your help!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

i initially thought it was just cranberry juice and sprite but i may recall a hint of orange in there, too. one board suggested sprakling white grape juice but i think it was a bit more beyond that. here's a recipe i found: http://cookeatshare.com/recipes/cranberry-raspberry-sparkle-non-alcoholic-129190?ref=p_title

why don't they make that anymore?! are they avoiding the appearance of evil champagne? travesty. that must be a recent development. out of curiosity, why do you ask?

Danika said...

I'm at that stage of pregnancy where I can barely remember my name anymore and this came up in conversation. I told Brent I really wanted to get the recipe to BYU Sparkle and decided to blog about it right away before I forgot.

Random, I know

Katrina said...

I always thought the flavor was based on pomegranate-highly concentrated and sweetened.

Stargirl said...

I am ashamed: I worked for BYU catering and used to have the "recipe". It eludes me now. However, I *seem* to remember white grape juice with either raspberry flavoring or cherry 7-up... something like that.