Monday, March 15, 2010

Sibling Rivalry or Sisterly Love?

In case you were wondering how Liesel reacted to meeting her new sister:


6 comments:

josh, erica, nora, wells, evie and stella said...

Definitely the cutest thing I've seen in a while. CONGRATS you two (three)! She's adorable- not surprisingly.

russia boy said...

That was adorable! They look so much alike!

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Isn't it so sweet to see how they can instantly love them. That is how Isaac was with Elizabeth. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to talk to you and see more pictures of the growing family

Katrina said...

They say that a child getting a new sibling is like a husband getting a new wife. "Look what I got for you!!! A new wife for our family! Here, she's gonna wear your clothes - (you can't wear them anymore anyway dear!) and she and I are gonna snuggle on the couch for a bit - NO NO! Just us. But you can watch!"

In theory you should be happy. Until they start wearing your clothes, taking all of the attention away and getting first dibs on everything. Good luck with that! ;D

Cheryl and William said...

It definitely looks like love to me! Lisel couldn't stop staring at her baby sister. And Ireland is beautiful- I love her reddish blonde hair!

Happy Camper said...

That is so adorable! Congratulations you guys! Way to go on producing two little cuties!