Ladies and gentlemen,
I succesfully got my pre-pregnancy jeans ON!!! Not zipped up mind you, that will have to wait for another day. And forget the fact my thighs looked like denim sausages. And forget they were my "roomiest" pair to begin with...
Nonetheless, I got them on!
Oh happy day.
3 comments:
Mom would use a pair of pliers to get her zipper up. I did this as well as my entire top half billowed over like a bread dough muffin. And then I couldn't breathe.
"Mom! I did the pliers thing, but now I'm standing on tip toe, and I can't breathe! How long do I have to leave them on?"
"Oh yeaaaaah! It works huh!"
"Yes, but I can't breathe!"
"Yeah, well, at least you got 'em on honey...."
And that day, I took them off, and permanently went up two dress sizes. But I can breathe.
That's freaking awesome! With how determined you can be, I have zero doubt you'll be wearing them comfortably in no time. SO glad you're doing much better this time around!!
Yay!!! Who care what you looked like in them All that matters is that you were able to get them on in the first place!
Post a Comment