Am I a horrible mom if I really love this first photo? Liesel has clearly mastered ignoring the photographer while Ireland frantically cries for Daddy and Brigitta slowly slips out of everyone's grasp. I could tell the photographer was going to wait until Ireland calmed down until I ordered her to hurry and take it before she did. I'd much rather have this moment recorded for posterity than a more "perfect" one. Even Santa seems amused by the toddler's hysterics. And whatever happened to Brigitta's shoes? I'll never know I'm sure.
This second one was more for the photographer than for us. Brigitta was safely in Brent's arms and Ireland just found out there was a bowl of candy she was on the verge of getting her hands on. She excitedly kicked up her feet and Liesel finally, finally glanced at the photographer. It's nice and all, but it doesn't have as much personality as the first one.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness that first picture is fantastic! It's amazing how composed Ireland is in the second pic compared to the first.
Post a Comment