Monday, December 31, 2012

Brigitta December POTD

Admittedly I've been slacking on this but here are a few I managed this month:
Dec 2: Cheeky
Dec 20: A couple of sickies
Dec 21: Starting solids
Dec 23: Sleep, sleep, sleep
Dec 28: Pretty as a rose, fresh as a daisy
Dec 30: Holding her own
Dec 30 (again): Flying raspberries
Brigitta's become adept at swinging her tiny feet up, grabbing her toes and then using the weight to roll on her side. Once there she would twist her legs and face down but that darn arm would always keep her from fully rolling over. Saturday she was on the hardwood floor which I think was just slick enough for her to slip that arm under her chest and voila! She was on her tummy. We put her back on her back to see if she would do it again and lickety split she rolled over again. As soon as she was there, she got a look on her face that seemed to say, "This isn't quite what I was hoping for." Brigitta still hates tummy time and wails after about 7 minutes. Finding herself in that position didn't seem to be all that fantastic. She also loves to suck on her fingers and fist... to the point she will choke on them and then start over. 

2 comments:

Laney said...

Your baby is so big and chubby! I just want to kiss those darling cheeks. The picture of you two sick is a beaut! Hopefully you're feeling mucho mejor and all done with illness for quite some time.

Katrina said...

I love the one of her asleep!!! Yes. Things are just as they should be. The Universe in it's place, and God guiding the whole of it. Meant. To. Be!