I love it when my girls are dressed to the nines in coordinating outfits for church. A few years ago a woman noted, "Danika, you're girls always look like they're going to a wedding." I can't help it, I know I have a very limited amount of time when I can thrust my choice of fashion on them... Liesel's already starting to balk!
Even though it was a long Sunday at church and everyone was tired and hungry, I forced the girls onto the couch to catch this photo before time slipped through my fingers yet again. Technically the girls shouldn't be wearing sleeveless dresses in the middle of winter and the bodice on Ireland's dress was almost painfully tight. Brent wanted to eat and I was dying to get out of my heels. Still, it had to be done so like a martinet I marched everyone to the couch and demanded they smile, kiss and look happy.
| Even Brigitta was not amused. |
| Oh how those pigtails fly when she's excited! |
| I think this is the most beautiful portrait shot ever. So glad I caught it. |
Well, you can't blame a mom for trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment