Friday, January 31, 2014

Sydney February POTD

Because we also had professional photos this month and our house was gripped by the bubonic plague, I didn't take quite so many. Enjoy what I have!
Sweetly sleeping
Discovering her hands
Another shot of Sydney engrossed by her hands. They really are pretty amazing when you think about it!
Ireland and Sydney. 
This one kills me. Sydney was due for a whole load of immunizations so I made Brent take her to the pediatrician. He sent me this picture just before the nurse came in with all the needles. Poor little lamb! She came home with 3 band-aids on her legs. 
Ahhh my darling girl! I also wanted to upload a video of Sydney cooing and grabbing her hands but alas, it appears to be too big. When we wind down our nights together, she gets very chatty... as if she needs to get some things off her mind before she goes to sleep. Lately I can't get enough of her button nose and I give her Eskimo kisses often. She's starting to hang on to her bottle and pull the binkie out of her mouth with deft movements. The way her little mouth and tongue move when she's trying to tell me something are just adorable. I also love her sighs when something isn't going her way but it's not a big enough deal to cry about. The swirl on the front of her hair keeps it pretty smooth against her head while the hair growing at her crown goes straight into the air. The effect is a perpetual halo of strawberry blonde. She's just a doll!

1 comment:

Sylvia-Louise said...

I just want to snuggle her! So sweet.