Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Goodbye Seattle

Mom's flight was early in the morning so after she was off, Whitney and I slept in. I slowly packed, trying to make everything fit until I realized I was just going to have to expand the suitcase and check it. We had a few things we wanted to do just the two of us. It was really nice to have Whitney to myself for a little bit. 


I love the sculptures around Seattle that incorporate the rain! Water streams out of the red watering can in this one.

Whitney and I have very similar tastes so shopping is always a lot of fun. She picked out the skirt and I picked out the top and she ended up getting both. This outfit is perfect for her! She helped me find the perfect hooded sweater that I will treasure for decades.

I had to laugh when I spotted this sign... SO Seattle!

We had some crunchy sushi at Umi and it arrived to our table warm. YUM!

I was so happy to catch up a little bit with Tim! These two are a power couple; they are definitely going places. After hearing about his time in Nicaragua, I slept for a few hours before my red eye back to Chicago.

A million thanks to my amazing sister for making the whole vacation so memorable. This one is going to set me up for a good, long time!

No comments: