Monday, September 07, 2015

Seattle: Sephora, Ladies Who Lunch and Starbucks Reserve Roastery

C'mon now, you knew Sephora was going to happen, right? I was determined to get the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume since I can no longer count how many times I've asked for a sample. Reagan suggested trying the Daisy Dream since it's a tad lighter and my two other favorite perfumes- Mademoiselle by Chanel and Miss Dior are a bit on the heavy side. She was absolutely right and I invested in a small bottle. Whitney helped me out with a blush I never, ever would have picked out on my own. It's a bit on the peachy side, which usually makes me look sickly, but this one looked like a natural flush on my skin. Mom took my recommendation on a lip gloss and mascara which made me happy. Reagan is always hesitant to play up her lips but we all agreed the Nars lipstick she tried on was a must have. Sometimes it's nice to just be girly for a bit!

We had a little lunch and I know it's a small thing, but just sitting around talking with these people I adore made me so very happy.

Whitney really wanted to take us to a Starbuck's Reserve Roastery. The good people of Seattle generally believe in buying local so it's rare to see any kind of a chain... aside from Starbucks which are everywhere. The Roastery is kind of like a Willy Wonka Starbucks:




Whitney treated us all to a hazelnut steamer and Reagan and I tried out the unisex restroom (again, SO Seattle!). Sadly, it was time for Reagan to pack up and say goodbye. I think we fit in every bit of fun and relaxation we possibly could in the short amount of time we were all together. 

No comments: