Unlike our last studio, our new one does not have a winter recital- for which I am
so very grateful. December is one of our busiest months and throwing in prepping costumes, hair, makeup, dress rehearsal and then a big show is just way too much. Our new studio simplifies things by inviting parents into the studio during classes to watch. It just so happens Brent was out of town and I was horribly sick. Wanting to support my girls, I toughed it out and I'm so glad I did. Here are some highlights.
Ireland's leaps are fire!
Ireland's Ballet
Sydney's Hip Hop. I love how she gets a little dirty with it.
Sydney's handspring is really coming along!
Ireland & Gita Lyrical. I really loved this one- I'd never heard this song before!
Sydney Tap.
Liesel Lyrical. Again, a song I'd never heard and I fell in love!
Ireland & Gita Hip Hop
Gita Jazz
Liesel Hip Hop
Liesel contributed quite a bit to the choreography on her Ballet routine. I'm not sure if it's because this was the last one and my mind and body were just completely exhausted or what, but I teared up a bit. I love this song and the movements are so beautiful and elegant. I sent this one to Whitney and she made a comment about how she could see Liesel's influence on that one. They decided to do something silly at the end- that's why there's a random drop split.
This was my first time seeing her dance en pointe!
No comments:
Post a Comment