Thursday, December 07, 2023

Ireland's Poms Exhibition

 I was honestly surprised when Ireland decided to go for Poms. Liesel's experience wasn't 100% positive and Ireland isn't nearly as intense about dance. Something about her time in Poms really boosted her confidence. She was practicing at home, meticulously reviewing video and constantly striving to improve. I'm so proud of her!

When we all arrived at the Exhibition we didn't realize it would be cash only and a kind stranger paid $20 for the whole family. I hope the universe sends a lot of good karma her way because I was so mortified at not being more prepared. The girls cheered on their sister and Brent really enjoyed the mascot dance off.


Throughout the season, Ireland was willing and able to showcase some of her skills.



She deepened some fantastic friendships and really grew as a dancer.

Again, much to my surprise when it was over she decided to help coach the 6th grade Spirit Squad when Gita made it. Ireland is so much happier with dance than she's been in the past and hey, I love the self-confidence it's given her!

No comments: