At the tippy top of every summer bucket list is a trip to Foster Beach. This place just has such a special place in our hearts as the girls have grown up playing on this sand and in these waters!
The girls got to work digging a hole- as one does at the beach. They made a fort (of sorts) and some little friends in the process.
Bubbles at the beach are also a tradition. There's always wind and they are so happy! Usually it's one of the younger girls but Liesel had a lot of fun playing with them.
No one should ever get too old to become disenchanted with bubbles. Sydney joined her and I love the sheer happiness on their faces.
I have far fewer photos of Gita and Ireland because they were both off playing. Gita did return for the occasional snack Brent lovingly packed and to (reluctantly!) reapply SPF.Ireland befriended a little girl- like toddler age and they were two peas in a pod. A very grateful mother came over to thank me for it since she was actually able to enjoy herself a bit! I was able to snap this photo of Ireland with her freckles all ablaze in the sun looking so happy (albeit tired).
Liesel is always up for a beach photo shoot so she's the one I was able to capture the most.
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? ~Mary Oliver
The perfect way to kick off summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment