I figured the Pompeii exhibit would focus on the famous volcanic eruption that wiped out the city, but there was a lot more to it than that. Something about someone graffitiing a wall with, "first time out of Italy" just made me smile.
I also didn't expect to be able to touch anything from Pompeii!
So cool!
We've been to the Transportation Gallery many times but I never noticed the live shot of all the flights around the world. I'm grateful to live in a time when we can participate in the miracle of flight!
I was really excited to try a ramen restaurant but the one we picked out told us they were closed and refused to serve us. We ended up going to another one not far away and loving it! Ramen San had the friendliest waiters and just the coolest vibe! The tables had little hooks underneath for bag which is such a classy touch. We had a blast just eating ramen and hanging out.
Ireland was in heaven- she's such a ramen fan!
As we walked over, we passed this place called JoJo's Shake Bar and I asked the girls if they wanted to try it. They were game! There was a walk-up order window with this:
It was a sweet ending to a lovely day downtown!
No comments:
Post a Comment