Friday, June 23, 2023

Liesel is En Pointe!

While Ireland and I were in Iowa City, Liesel was taking extra ballet classes to prepare to go en pointe. I was so sad to miss it all but Brent was good to send us photos and video. 

The whole class took a trip to the Schaumburg Dance N Tees to be fitted for their pointe shoes.

The sign is so adorable it just kills me! Seeing my girl en pointe just gave me all the feels!

Technically Liesel is supposed to take dance classes throughout the summer but I pulled out my calendar and showed the director that between Girl's camp, FSY, Spanish camp and Cougarette camp, this girl is really and truly GONE all summer! Luckily between our trampoline and Cougarette camp she will have some activities and dance to help strengthen her ankles before fall. 

I never took dance but Whitney did! She is the ultimate cool, supportive aunt and I love her so much for that.

I think Liesel is going to find a whole new world with pointe and I think she has some competitive and observant little sisters who are not far behind... haha!



No comments: