Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Guest Post by Brigitta

Hi there! This is Brigitta and my baby sister had a huge blowout! While Mom is cleaning up that mess, let me tell you how you can get picture perfect hair like me!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

First just rummage through a drawer in Mom and Dad's bathroom. If it looks neatly organized, that's probably the one with all the good stuff.  Ready for some fun?

First rub in this:
 And since the container looks similar, some of this too:
 Then try this! It's kind of like play-dough so be sure to roll it around in your hands and wipe it on your clothes.

 Using the rule that the containers look alike so you MUST use both, put this on as well!
 Turns out that isn't so much like play-dough so it might drip in big globs on the floor. Next, squeeze as much as you can out of this one!

 Since this is a pretty bottle, pour this on your hair too. It will actually help sop up the shellacked helmet you've made on top of your head.
 I've seen Mom use this on her teeth but I think outside the box. Massage this one in down to the scalp! Another bottle that's fun to squeeze and drip all over the floor!!!
 To set the look, add a good quantity of this stuff. If you can't smell a thick fog of it (it smells like pee, even in small amounts), then you aren't using nearly enough!!!
Wasn't that fun?


Oh, I forgot to mention you should take a break in the middle of all this to go to another room and make some noise. If it get's too quiet, Mom gets suspicious and cuts the fun short with a really loud, "SERIOUSLY????". If that happens, just give her an adorable smile and say, "I did it!" as you pat the top of your head repeatedly and splatter the mess some more. All will be forgiven.
Also forgot to mention, having Mom shampoo all of this out isn't so much fun.

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

While this cannot even compare to the fun that Brigitta had, this morning I found Katie in her room, surrounded by sleeve-worth of clean diapers and a container-worth of wipes thrown all over the floor. When I walked in, she greeted me with the biggest smile ever. And I thought of you and wished I had had my camera. :-)

Laney said...

LOL! That little Brigitta is a stylish maven waiting to spread her wings. Those smiles and blue eyes are just too, too cute!