Last night I helped out with a Youth Conference Activity and there was chocolate cake for dessert. On my way out, I grabbed a leftover plate intending to give it to Brent who was waiting up for me. When I got home I absentmindedly put it on the counter and shuffled off to bed.
This morning I was awaken by my 3 year old who had chocolate cake smothered all over her face. While I was in the shower, I found Brent had continued to indulge her along with her little sister.
I had to laugh, it reminded me of this oooooold Bill Cosby routine.
Eggs! There are EGGS in chocolate cake. And MILK!... LOLOL! Love it. That's so nice of you to think of Brent. Looks like he needs some cake, he looks so SKINNY.
2 comments:
That is hysterical! We just watched that entire Bill Cosby routine and were in stiches laughing most of the time...
Eggs! There are EGGS in chocolate cake. And MILK!... LOLOL! Love it. That's so nice of you to think of Brent. Looks like he needs some cake, he looks so SKINNY.
Post a Comment