I'm under no delusions that I will have the time or the energy to complete any more projects in the near future but I'm SO glad this one is complete!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
On My Honor...
Recently I was helping Brent go through one of his boxes of stuff. He's slowly been whittling down his things and I'm happy to report he's almost completely finished! We came across a bunch of Scout memorabilia and I immediately knew I wanted to make a display case for it all. Both of my brothers were Eagle Scouts and had their things memorialized in one thanks to my mother. Because my mom was in town to help me out with Ireland, I took advantage of her expertize. A couple of calls to my mother-in-law garnered a few more pieces which made the whole thing perfect. Here is the final result:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well DONE! And, HOORAY IT'S DONE!!! It looks fantastic. I am a big fan of honoring this achievement, and hope to do 4 of these in my own lifetime. Matthew and the 3 boys. Looks fantastic. See what cleaning up your crap will get you!? A little respect...
Nicely done! I wish I had enough initative and skill to do something like that. Of course, I have no idea where my husbands scout stuff is...he got his Eagle, but I have not idea where that is either... Do I have to call my mother in law???? :)
Looks great! Glad my son's have wives who can do this for them. ;-) Aren't Mom's great!
Post a Comment