Thursday afternoon Brent put his baby blues under a laser for Lasik surgery. No more glasses falling down his nose, no more contacts irritating his eyes, no more asking me what time it is at o'dark-thirty in the morning because he can't see the clock! I'm almost more excited than he is. The doctor said everything went perfectly. Between the procedure and Ireland's (non)sleep schedule Brent slept for 12 hours Thursday night. It goes without saying that he woke up with a new perspective on the world. Now it's just that much easier to gaze deeply into his eyes and think of the million reasons I love him!
Before

After
2 comments:
I'm so glad that it worked for him! I'm way too scared to do take the plunge. And contacts aren't that bad- they are MUCH better than glasses in my book :-)
Skip got that done a couple years ago and loves not having to wear contacts or glasses any more!
Post a Comment