I almost didn't publish this post when I realized I basically have 1 good photo for the whole month. Packing, moving and unpacking really cut a hole into the measly 24 hours in a day. In the end, I decided 1 photo is enough for a post (especially if I throw in a couple of random videos). Besides, I have a few things to say about this beautiful little creature!
| Check out my HANDS! |
Sydney has plumped up to the point that she is just lusciously chubby! I love her dimpled hands and elbows. I can't get enough of her multiple thigh rolls. When I change her diaper, her round belly just begs to be tickled. And those cheeks!!! When I kiss them there's an oh so satisfactory "smack" that follows. Even writing this post makes me want to swoop her up into my arms and just hug and kiss her until she protests at my smothering. It's adorable when she tries to give me an aggressive baby growl. Just makes me want to hug and kiss her some more.
| Always so happy! |
I'm so grateful she is ours!
1 comment:
She is gloriously chubby and so so darling!
Post a Comment