I am a big fan of my Calm app- especially the sleep stories. This month I discovered one about Transformers and it is voiced by Optimus Prime. "Be strong enough to be kind" goes through my head as I listen to that powerful voice so gently lull me to sleep.
I figured out how to take the oven door apart so I could clean off the drips on the inside of the glass which has been bugging me since we moved in. It almost looks like new!
I played the Queen's Jubilee song on the way to church for the girls. We all agreed it is awful- and we started making up actions to go with the words.
Sydney wrote a To Do list during sacrament meeting and as a fan of To Do lists, I'm really impressed!
Me: What is something you are proud of your family for? Like, I am proud that when something needs to get done, we circle the wagons, batten down the hatches and we make it happen!
Ireland: What are you proud of Dad's family for?
Me: Ask a different question.
The YW had a sledding party and I was not a bit surprised to see this pic of Ireland snuggled on a sleigh with the Bishop's wife. They are both tenderhearted, kind people!
Gita: Mom, you know what the worst thing is?
Me: When you have a spicy poop!
Gita: *clearly annoyed* No, the worst thing is you TALKING about your poop!
Sydney requested a mother-daughter date. With her sheet of paper she made all kinds of suggestions. I suggested Krystal Thai but she kept offering alternatives like Culvers. I convinced her to give Krystal Thai a chance and she ended up loving it!
Speaking of Brigitta- we discovered she has a six pack- which I didn't even know was possible in little kids.
Brent and I came out from the gym to find this iced over tree looking so spectacular! Like it was made of crystals!!!
I love this thought!
I had a pile of clothes and shoes to donate and let the girls throw them in the donation bin- this became a THING and it's a lot harder than it looks!
For some reason we thought we would see if we could prevent someone from jumping... it kind of became a thing.
It was all of 50* which after a Midwest winter means the kids wanted to break out their shorts. I said they could as long as they had tights or legging on as well and this is the outfit Gita came up with all on her own!
No comments:
Post a Comment