Friday, July 19, 2024

Foster Beach

 With everyone scattered to the winds for summer, we really only had a couple of weekends with everyone home that we could hit up our favorite beaches. It's not really summer until we spend time at Foster Beach and that was highest on the priority list. I had a day off of work, the weather was beautiful, so we packed up the car and headed out.


There's something magical about the beach. It's hard to take a bad photo. 

The girls are happy hanging with each other or on their own. 

They don't need a lot- goggles and something to dig with will do. 

It's just so peaceful and happy at the beach.


I've noticed Liesel and Ireland getting more and more into the photos I take.

They'll take some risks if it means a great shot in the end.

Their blonde hair never looks blonder than in the summer sun.

Sydney always manages to become a mermaid.

And that suits her just fine.

By the middle of summer, Lake Michigan is still cool but not cold.

Ok I do hate dealing with the sand, but could be worse!


It's so peaceful and happy at the beach! I love this place and hope we have many more years of visiting.

Playing in the sun really gave made everyone ravenous and I wanted to try a place called Pasta Fasta. I parked the car while Liesel, Ireland and Brigitta took my credit card and made some decisions on what to order. Sydney worked on her flexibility while we waited.

Oh man, it was so good! It came in to go containers and was just perfect for the ride home.

No comments: