There's always a lovely supply of roses in February! Love these beauties!
After reading the book Conclave I was eagerly anticipating the movie. I love this quote:
Brigitta's pencil case:
But if you're intimidated by her incredible organization skills, just know she does this too:
Yes, she got stuck in the chair.
Watching Gone with the Wind with Gita: "What the flip!?!?!!! That's a FAT dress!"
While the older two were in Seattle, I took the younger two into the city for President's Day. On my Chicago bucket list was to try Pizzeria Due (the companion to Pizzeria Uno). As you can see, Gita found this bust inspiring.
It was a cool place with a lot of ambiance. The deep dish pizza was really delicious!
Great cheese pull as you can see.
Taking advantage of our membership, we stopped by the MOSI where the girls were invited to step inside the vortex.
This is kind of a big deal. Sure some of my kids have gone inside but usually as part of a huge group. I saw the staff member putting on a headset and I told the girls to stand RIGHT by the ropes and look cheerful. It worked!
Eventually they let in some other kids but for one shining moment, it was just Brigitta and Sydney!
Gita worked on her hip hop with a virtual coach.
And Sydney was lightning before the thunder.
Liesel and Ireland had a choir concert and Ireland was one of the only people who helped set up. Also she stole my shoes. Liesel did too for that matter.
Sunday selfies with Liesel!
Despite the cold weather, I took some brisk walks around the lake.
And that was February!
No comments:
Post a Comment