Friday, October 31, 2025

October Tid Bits

 Not long after I started my new job, I discovered the massage chair.

Have I mentioned the incredible view of Chicago we get?

Like this?

Speaking of incredible cities, Gita took her DC trip. She loved it! The Holocaust Museum in particular left an impression on her. 

Me: Do any of you wish you had a brother?
Sydney: I do! Because he'd be my bestie.
Gita: He wouldn't like that. 

This is probably my favorite bouquet ever. This was a few days after I arranged it when the roses and tulips had opened up and were showing off their full glory. It smelled amazing and made me smile every time I walked by.

Another lovely bouquet!

This is my new favorite way to eat a banana. I dip it in trail mix which helps cover the taste.

Ireland has an incredible Girl Scout troop but her troop leader was running dry of ideas. A few parents (including Brent and I) stepped up to throw out some suggestions and then we hosted the girls to help plan the year.

We don't use our fire pit nearly enough and it was good to have people gathered around it again.


The girls voted for their favorites using these, I tallied them and bada bing bada boom- we had a year of troop activities planned!

Picture in a picture.

It's funny- I don't even have a picture of my birthday. I was just so relieved things had calmed down a bit. As I close out my 40's I'm hoping a lot of the drama in my life will dissipate as well!

No comments: