Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tickled Pink

Ireland was in gales of laughter while I ran around the house like crazy to find the camera. I got it just in time to catch the tail end of the fun. Seeing my sweet so sweet husband with our girls makes my heart feel like warm butter sliding down hot toast. Ireland's laugh is absolutely music to my ears.


This weekend was the annual Wooden Soldier outlet sale and per usual I spent way too much on their lovely dresses. How can you resist when something that's typically $200 is marked down to $25? One of the dresses was chocolate brown and pink which perfectly coordinated with the shoes Liesel got for Christmas, and the bow, and an outfit of Irelands. I couldn't wait to dress the girls for church today. Unfortunately our time block is 11:30-2:30 and by the time church is over Liesel is climbing the walls for a nap. We snapped just a couple of quick photos.

Ireland was in a bit better mood:

3 comments:

LIsa said...

Holy Cow!! Look how big Ireland is!!! BTW, I think you got one who resembles you! YAY! Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the dresses!

Faye said...

They are soooo cute! I love the dresses. What a steal :)

Katrina said...

I want one! Wait. That's like being thirsty in the desert. Ah well. I guess I will just have to enjoy yours!!! ;D