Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far...

After snapping some pics of Brent and the girls in their Sunday best I realized something seemed familiar... REALLY familiar. Almost creepy it was so familiar. I asked Mom to check out my baby book and sure enough, there it was.
Dad and Ireland
Me with my dad walking into the picture
The photo of me as a little girl was taken on Easter so I would have been about 18 months. Exactly the same age as Ireland. In a pale swing dress. With pine trees in the background. And Dad in a suit. Uncanny, eh? Especially since it wasn't staged.

A photo of all of us minus Mom. I love, love, LOVE the huge green bow tie on Logan!



1 comment:

Katrina said...

Oh how fun! Both are super cute. Since we miss out on our spouse's childhood, it's nice to kinda re-create it with our own kids. :)