Mom and Dad visited this weekend. As per usual, they offered to watch the girls one evening so Brent and I could have a date. We jumped at the chance to see the final Harry Potter movie! It was fabulous!!! A truly magical ending to the series. Afterwards we watched the credits roll while movie theater staff cleaned up the seats around us. When the screen went dark, we realized it really and truly is over. Corny as it may sound, I was sad.
My good friend Leah shared this video from BYU's Divine Comedy which had Brent and I laughing (especially over the guy trying to "stupefy" the library worker chasing after him for stealing the Hedwig-looking taxidermied owl). Enjoy.
1 comment:
That clip was funny. I know exactly what you mean. I'm a little sad HP is really done. Good thing I can re-read the books whenever I want to ;)
Post a Comment