Yay for another baby! That makes 4 of us cousins all due days away! Sara is due Aug 20th, I'm due Aug 24th and now you and Reagan are both due on the 19th!!!! What an exciting summer this is going to be.
HAHAHAHAHAA! So funny - I like your announcement. :) it's also funny that each of your kids has a twin cousin their age. If you find something that works, then go with it!
7 comments:
Yay for another baby! That makes 4 of us cousins all due days away! Sara is due Aug 20th, I'm due Aug 24th and now you and Reagan are both due on the 19th!!!! What an exciting summer this is going to be.
Congrats! Can't wait to see what the new little Wuehler looks like!
Super cute post!!
Congrats! I think it is great that you and R. can share such a special time in your lives together, sisters are the best. Take care of your self.
Congrats Hermana!! You are a great mother and that is exciting news. :)
I'm so excited to be pg together! I hope we have the same gender so we can continue to bond as we do now over our little girls. :)
HAHAHAHAHAA! So funny - I like your announcement. :) it's also funny that each of your kids has a twin cousin their age. If you find something that works, then go with it!
Post a Comment