Saturday, December 15, 2018

Winter Recital

Dance recitals are such a fun excuse for me to try out new makeup. I really wanted the girls eyeshadow to sparkle onstage so I stopped by MAC and picked up their loose pigment in Bronze as well as liquid shadow in Every Day is Sunshine and Not Afraid to Sparkle. The girls were delighted to have some new choices and we had fun experimenting with application (clearly I still need practice!)


My friend snapped this photo of all the girls from our ward before the recital began. I love running into them at the studio throughout the week!

Liesel and Ireland's number was a battle of the ballerinas. Ireland was on one side while Liesel was on the other. Rather fitting if you ask me!




My favorite part of Brigitta's is at 1:30 when they try to figure out the intricate hand hold for the pas de trois. These little swans aren't quite ready for Swan Lake but they are trying!


I love how Sydney does her hula-hoop. Shes the one in the solid red top and fluffy black skirt.


The girls with their generous benefactor.

Another recital in the books!

No comments: