Saturday, October 09, 2021

Liesel's 8th Grade Washington DC Trip


Hi! It's Liesel.
 I am here to tell you about my 8th-grade trip to Washington DC.


We had to be dropped off at crazy early that morning because our flight was at 9 am.


I chatted with other people, said goodbye to my mom, and then we were on our way!


While we were there, we visited many museums and monuments throughout DC and other nearby areas.

Jefferson Memorial Building:
J



Washington Monument:

This is a shirt I found at the International Spy Museum

Arlington National Cemetery:



The Civil War Unknown Memorial/The Tomb of The Unknown Soldier:


The Robert E. Lee Memorial

US Marine Corps War Memorial:


Mt. Vernon:











National Museum of the Marine Corps:






My friend Emery and I

The White House:


Although it was early October, there were still a lot of beautiful plants growing




I thought this duck ramp was really cute and kind of funny.


The Capitol Building:









Supreme Court:

WWII Memorial


And finally...
Air and Space Museum:



Thanks for looking at my 8th grade DC trip!
Liesel...signing off

No comments: