We all have a unique sense of humor and what strikes one person as funny may pass another by. Like the cartoon strip Get Fuzzy. My sister Katrina and I think it's just hilarious but her husband just shakes his head and says it's not his type of humor. Did I happen to mention that his father is a cartoonist so he's probably got better than average sensitivity to cartoon humor? How can you not find a man carrying around a cat in a snugli so he won't scratch you funny? Bizzare.
I also find a discrepancy in my humor tastes when I tell some of my jokes. Like, why don't blind people go skydiving? Because it scares the dog. Sometimes I get a brief pause and a roar of laughter for this one. You have to admit the visual is at least remotely amusing. Other times the person just looks at me like I'm a rack of yard tools on sale at Sears while I hear *cricket* *cricket* echoing loudly throughout the room.
This one I truly think is funny. It was forwarded by a coworker and I've watched it at least a dozen times since then. Am I going crazy or is this pee-your-pants hilarious?
1 comment:
No this one is hilarious. We love this video. I'll have to forward you a couple others that will make you pee your pants.
Post a Comment