Sunday, March 31, 2024

March Tid Bits

 I've already blogged so much about all the happenings in March, it's hard to think there are anymore! But a few things, to wit:

I had no idea this is what the inside of the Bean looks like!

One of my morning walks was beautifully misty. Pictures just don't do it justice. 


It was so ethereal and peaceful.


Ireland: Did you go on a walk with Annemarie today?
Me: No, she had lunch with another friend so I stayed home and made out with Dad. 
Ireland: I regret my line of questioning...

A friend of mine was surprised to hear I use readers and asked what kind I have. I told her I have several pairs that I wear depending on my mood. I have Dwight Shrute readers:

Intellectual readers:

Old lady get-off-my-lawn readers:

I can't remember why I took this photo with Gita but I need to do that more often, for sure. 

Ireland and Brigitta went to Science Olympiad!

Even though they medaled, only the top 3 schools go to state so this is as far as they got.

Ireland was recognized at National Junior Honors Society.

Not sure if you can tell how proud I am by my cheesy smile! Haha.

Sydney really wanted to go to BINGO night at the elementary school and I admit I was in a mood. A promise is a promise so we went and it was actually a lot of fun! Glad to have some one on one time with this cutie.

Sydney got her very own dopp kit for travel and was beyond thrilled to pack that thing up for San Francisco. In case you can't tell, she's a big fan of Bubble products.

For Young Women, the girls got to personalize a Book of Mormon. I'm enchanted with Liesel's little pink bows!

Brents a fan of a beanie but I think the coloring of this one kind of makes him look like he's going through chemotherapy. Fantastic smile though!

He had a colonoscopy and luckily things are looking good! As I watch my parents age, I'm getting more and more adamant about taking care of our bodies.

Phew! That's a wrap!

No comments: