I'm not sure senior photos are a thing anymore. Back in my day I remember my friends getting fancy pictures taken with outfit changes and makeup artists and everyone had little wallet-sized copies to hand out. I went to Sears. All of my older siblings had gone to Sears starting with Joey who happened to work there and didn't care much about his senior photos. So unless I was going to pay for it, I had to get my picture taken at Sears. Oh how I hated that photo! I had to borrow/steal a vest from Katrina, I look pale and my smile is werid and it hung on our walls for what felt like ages until my wedding photo replaced it. So, even though senior photos aren't a thing anymore, I wanted to get photos of Liesel in all her 17 year glory so we enlisted Ron McKinney and signed up for a powder shoot.
I think the video shows how incredible Ron is at getting that perfect moment as the powder is thrown. If the pose is really complicated he will have the subject throw the powder afterward and then stitch it together but the pink one came out perfectly.
I think it's safe to say this one is Liesel's favorite. She had to carefully balance so she didn't completely fall down and her powder throw makes it look like she has wings. This was the final shot and by now she was relaxed and confident and it shows in her face.
She's so beautiful I could cry, and like most teenage girls, she has no idea. Here's how she looked after the shoot- just completely covered in powder!
I think she looks pretty fantastic like this too!






No comments:
Post a Comment