With three little girls headed to
Our final day in Disneyland was more tying up loose ends than anything. Last minute shopping. One more photo op. Trying to get on that favorite ride one more time. At the end of the day we took the monorail to Downtown Disney with the intent to skip the parade and pack it in for the day. Somehow I couldn't quite say goodbye. I turned to Brent and asked him if he wanted to catch just a few more rides before the park closed. Of course, he was game. We ran.
Once back inside the park, we stumbled through the huge crowd that had amassed for the parade by that point. To avoid the crowd on the sidwalk, we rushed through the chain of shops and once we passed Main Street, broke out in a run for Autopia. Turns out we couldn't do that ride with Liesel. I still don't understand why... the Donner party moved faster than those cars do and they're on a rail! It's not like we can steer it off the course and do any damage. Whatevs. We decided to do Astro Blas
As sore as we were from all the excitement, hiking (they say on average you walk 7 miles per day at Disneyland), and jerking from various rides, it was SO worth it to see Liesel light up all over again! I'm glad we fought the crowds and personal fatigue to squeeze every last bit of fun out of Disneyland because who knows when we'll ever be back?
Walking back to the hotel, we called our friends to offer a ColdStone on us after dinner. Turns out they had actually ordered us dinner-a hot pizza was waiting. Man I miss those guys!
More photos here (warning: there are A LOT of them)
1 comment:
That kid is too darn cute. How can you stand being around all that cuteness all the time?
Post a Comment