Laney makes jewelry and wanted to create something for my birthday. She took the time to call Brent to get ideas. When he wasn't much help (sorry honey, you are a man after all), she looked up my sister Reagan on Facebook and contacted her. Reagan made some suggestions and below is the final result:
The edelweiss charm is for Liesel. The Celtic knot is for Ireland. The middle charm says "dilseacht" which is translated as loyalty or faithfulness. I immediately put this on and have since worn it ALL THE TIME!!! I was so touched to get something so personal in a time of trial. It's one of my favorite accessories.
Laney's online store is cleverly named "Cache of Panache." Should you be interested in any of her other creations, it can be found here.
3 comments:
That is really beautiful! I need to check out her store...
That is such a beautiful idea and beautiful piece of work. Love it!
I made the blog! *sigh* this made my Saturday that much better.
Post a Comment