Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Ireland Update

Like her sister, Ireland prefers to be naked. Changing her diaper has become a battle of getting her to stay still. I found that playing with her feet keeps her sufficiently entertained while I work like mad to keep her covered. Here we are just playing. LOVE her laugh!!!

Not that life is a barrel of laughs. No two ways about it, teething is a nasty business!

Grandpa is WAY more permissive with the girls when it comes to handling electronics! He feels he's giving them early exposure. I think he's also currying favor. You may remember he was the same with Liesel.

Usually my sewing machine is kept in the desk but I was working on a couple of projects. Ever the resourceful girl, Liesel discovered it was the perfect size for her. Ireland discovered Liesel's discovery, much to her delight. A Liesel in the Box if you will. Can you hear Liesel demanding her "privacy"? There's nothing in the world like seeing my girls play together!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG! I watched these videos over and over again. Ireland's belly laugh is THEE best! And the delight she gets from finding Liesel over and over again, each time she opens the cabinet door is fantastic! Only beaten out by Liesel saying "Shut the door, need privacy!" HAHAHAHA Made my day!

Laney said...

They're SO cute! Those big eyes of Ireland's are killing me. I agree with Lisa - they both made my day that much better.

Reggs said...

THIS SOOOOOO made me smile today!! I watched them a few times, and Piper came in to watch them too. I love Irelands very first laugh when you play with her feet...so adorbs!! I also love her diaper butt.