Monday, July 26, 2021

Return to Foster Beach

Nothing can ruin a glorious, sunny day at the beach! Nothing!!!

I've said it before and I will say it again- kids don't need a lot to have fun at the beach. Sand, sun and surf are the perfect combination to keep them entertained for hours.

Classics like burying feet in the sand never get old (although the mermaid tails are getting increasingly sophisticated).

Pictures always turn out great because of the bright blue sky and colorful swimsuits:

It's just perfect. I was worried we would encounter the dead alewife problem like we did in Wisconsin but no problems here!

The girls are so dang happy at the beach! Really, we can't go wrong here.


I'm glad I splurged and bought this swimsuit for Liesel.

She's worn it well all summer. I smile every time I see her in it.

Vanessa wanted to do a couple of throwback photos:

June 2012

Now
 
June 2017

Now

Not much has changed with that one.
What can I say? It was another great day at the beach!

No comments: