Friday, June 18, 2021

Model A Tour

Unfortunately, I don't have much background for this post as I was not there. My parents kindly volunteered to take Brigitta and Sydney for a little trip in the Model A. Even though Liesel is old enough to babysit them, they thought it might be fun to get out a bit. Liesel got to hang out with Whitney and Tim while I took Ireland to her checkup. Have I mentioned how much I love that these girls get to make memories with their grandparents? I adore this photo!

While you can see a Model A in the background of this photo, my parents Model A is the one next to it. You can see a bit of the open door. 

There's a tiny bit more in this photo but what you really can see is Brigitta's beat red face. It's fun to ride in the rumble seat on the back of the car, but aside from the wind there's no air conditioning. I put them in their coolest top and lathered them up with sunscreen for the day.

Apparently there was some kind of a bird demonstration but Sydney and Gita couldn't remember the details very well.

They remembered the sandwiches Grandma packed for them though! 


I'm so grateful to my parents for doing this with them- after a night of no sleep I just needed to focus on Ireland and getting her better. Brigitta and Sydney had so much fun with the antique cars.

In case you are wondering, Gita's wingspan isn't quite as wide as a broad-winged hawk- haha!

No comments: